Wednesday 6 April 2011

Cake - The True Way To A Man's Heart

I was considering putting "If he likes cake" in brackets at the end of the title, but that would have been unnecessary to say the least.

So yes, one of my BTS classes this morning baked me a cake for our final ever lesson, which was a rather wonderful surprise. It had chocolatey bits in and was generally pretty wonderful, even at 9am. There was also a note attached, written by the strongest student in the class, describing the sequence of events that led to the chocolatey bits being added to the cake (spoiler: it involved a rabbit...). So yeah, they're high on my good list at the moment. To quote Dylan Moran:

- "I love you, I love you, I love y-"
- "BAKE ME A CAKE OR GO AWAY."

'Nuff said.

Less than two weeks now before I have to head back to Blighty, and it appears that time has passed rather more quickly than I had expected; indeed, this is probably fortunate as I'm definitely starting to run out of ideas for what to teach people, especially the brats that I have once a week instead of once a fortnight. My solution to this problem this week has been to show the classes I like (by which I mean the older ones) an episode of Peep Show of my choosing, while hoping it's not too inappopriate. Happy days.

Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment